Haut-Poitou golf course is distinguished by its technical 18 holes, considered among the best in France and which has hosted International Open events for 13 years.
A real pleasure for those looking for a different challenge at every tee along with stunning views of Saint-Cyr lake.
The 9-hole course as well as the short game area is ideal for those just starting out in the game.
1 – Out of bounds
- The course is delimited by fences or white posts (water’s edge at holes 12 and 13)
- Hole 17: at this hole, land to the right of the pond is out of bounds (water’s edge being the boundary)
2 – Water hazards
- All water hazards are marked by stakes and/or yellow and red lines (side water hazards)
- Hole 5: to the right of the bridge, the right edge of the water hazard extends until into the wood and beyond.
3 – Courtesy rules
- Rake over thoroughly after bunker shot
- Replace divots and repair pitch marks
- Do not take trolleys onto the teeing-off areas and on the greens
- Practice shots not recommended on tee-offs
- Players are expected to let faster groups play through