Following government announcements, the Haut-Poitou golf club remains open in accordance with the health protocol in force and the curfew (open from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm).
Thanks to the actions carried out by the French Golf Federation, it is now possible for players, since April 9, 2021, to travel:
- throughout the department where they reside,
- or 30 km from their home in the event of a change of department (I calculate the distance of 30 km),
to join the sports club in which they are licensed, AS members, subscribers or have a green-fee reservation.
Just bring the required supporting documents!
- proof of address,
- proof of subscription of a 2021 license (printable, in the licensed space on the FFG website)
- or proof linked to an AS contribution,
- or proof related to a membership in a club affiliated with the Federation,
- or proof of reservation for green-fee players (golf email for example).
Concerning people who go to a golf course for teaching services (initiation, courses, individual and group lessons), they must be in possession of a proof of reservation.
The proshop is open for the sale of consumables (balls, tees, gloves). The sale of textiles is not permitted. Selling clubs can be done in click and collect.